Sign in to follow this  
Kor37

Spice Girls Reunite

Spice Girls Reunite - For Real?

Posted May 23rd 2007 4:04PM by Nadine Cheung

Filed under: Scene and Heard, In the Studio, Reunited and it Feels So Good

Victoria Beckham, aka Posh Spice, is currently filming her reality show, AND, rumors are that she and her Spice Girls cohorts are in the studio recording a track that will be out this Christmas.

Dlisted.com posted a photo of Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice), and Emma Bunton (Baby Spice) excitedly coming out of producer Richard Stannard's Brighton home this past weekend. According to the story, Mel C (Scary Spice) has been in the studio and Victoria and Mel B (Sporty Spice) are recording their vocals for the Christmas release next week.

NOOOOOOOOOOooooooo!!!!! Say it isn't so!..... :hug:

And good music dies of embarassment at being int he same category as this pile of pap

OMG! I used to be completely inlove with the Spice Girls!!! I still own my copy of Spice World.

(Sorry, my generation has bad taste in music....we know)

OMG! I used to be completely inlove with the Spice Girls!!! I still own my copy of Spice World.

(Sorry, my generation has bad taste in music....we know)

I'm sorry, VL. I have no choice but to sentence you to listen to a full 2 hour block of Led Zeppelin,Grand Funk Railroad and Aerosmith just to show you what music is SUPPOSED to sound like........... :laugh:

The Spice Girls I put in the same category as the Pussycat Dolls.

Fun to look at, horrible to listen to.

The Spice Girls I put in the same category as the Pussycat Dolls.

Fun to look at, horrible to listen to.

I can imagine the Pussycat Dolls' song being parodied with the Spice Girls singing:

Doncha wish the Dolls would break up like us?

Doncha wish they'd be as short-lived as us?

Doncha?

Doncha?

Anyone who knows me well enough would know that I'd gladly got to one of their concerts (Yes, their Reunion Tour is booked) if they were but alittle closer to me. :roflmao:

I'm not hopping a plane just to see a concert. :roflmao:

Anyway...I doubt this tour will be as successful as they hope it'll be. Also, in conjunction with their Tour, they're releasing a "Greatest Hits" CD. With only 3 previous CDs, that's gotta be a first...but I could be wrong.

gh_cover.jpg

What is the English soccer player, I can't think of him name right now, that plays in California, do when his wife is on the concert tour? :roflmao: