Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

telara

T'Elara's Log

So here is a little about me. I live with my husband in a small hick town. I have two kids. My son Alan and his father lol.

Any ladies out there that are married I am sure you know what I mean!

I am a E-4 in the US Army Reserves. My husband is a PFC in the Army Reserves.

I am looking foward to meeting some people I notice there are a couple people from the old Star Trek Lounge... What a pleasent suprise.

First off, let me thank you and your husband for your service to our country... :P

You were a Lounger? There are quite a few former Loungers on this site!.. :dude:

First off, let me thank you and your husband for your service to our country... :P

You were a Lounger? There are quite a few former Loungers on this site!.. :dude:

Thanks are not necessary we are just doing our duty.

Kor? my god its you... Long time no chat old friend

Hey T'Elara, welcome to startrekfans.net. I'm glad to see another old lounger join the site, and just to let you know, we have chats here every Saturday at 6pm.

Hey T'Elara, welcome to startrekfans.net. I'm glad to see another old lounger join the site, and just to let you know, we have chats here every Saturday at 6pm.

Thanks Vulcan Lover. As I stated before if its a drill weekend I may or may not be on depending on how tired i am

Of course Vulcan_Lover misses quite a few of them because she's usually at a keg party... :dude:

Ahhhh....College life.....gotta love it!.. :P

Of course Vulcan_Lover misses quite a few of them because she's usually at a keg party... :dude:

Ahhhh....College life.....gotta love it!.. :P

I don't have much time for parties, a kid and a husband that require constant supervision... *sigh*

Welcome! Former loungers are welcome here. (Ok, not those couple of Spammers, remember the Nudity guy! :P , but everybody else is!)

Today was un eventful.

-Got a cool job oppertunity, looking in to that.

-Found out I have to go in for more training this weekend. But thats the Army for you. I have a Drill weekend comeing up next weekend.

-Husband and I had a relaxing day togther until the munchkin got home from school.

-Husband is going to work now so the munchkin and I are going to dinner togther.

Later all!!

Another Boreing Day...

-Munchkin came home and played with his daddy for a bit.

-THe Husband is working nights all week. Which sucks.

-Little one is sleeping.

-Talked to Kira Phaserman if anyone is interested in how her son is doing... He's dieing. The only thing that can save him is a liver transplant within the next 2 weeks. He is in a coma.

Been chilling out with the little one and the husband. Playing monoply on the computer lol.

Kira Phaserman got some good news today. A liver came avaliable this morning her son is in surgury.

Kira's son is out of surgery and in stable condition. He got a liver from a friend his god mother who died in a car accident.

The husband and I are takeing the little one to the beach today until the hubby has to work...

So the husband and I are fighting... Money, Kid, job hours, that sort of thing. I guess I should be thankful he holds his temper better then most men I have known. However lately it seems we have been fighting more then usual and somedays I really wonder if its ment to be... Please don't get me wrong this is just random venting.

The hubby took me out to dinner and a movie last night and then decided it was a good idea to take me to a.... ummm...how do I put this on a family site... "Gentalman's Club"... now I don't mind in fact I have always liked Woman.. But Three of the "ladies" told that I should work at this "Gentalman's Club"... Sorry but that doesn't appeal to me... As much as I am comfterable with my body and I don't mind showing it off... but to an extent. Honestly, these "clubs" arnt all that great I have been to a few and most of the "ladies" there are far from attractive....

Hey all sorry I havent been on as of late but we have had great weather and been at the beach.. hope everyones doing well

OKay so I dont care who knows now... This is Kira Phaserman. My son is doing alright his new liver hasn't been rejected but he is still in a sterial enviroment and they think he will be there for close to a year... anyway

dont ask long story don't care what anyone thinks Kor, Gummy Ive missed you all

As long as your son is recovering, I'll keep him in my prayers.

Yes Van Roy I missed you too

VanRoy's a good hearted guy. I would miss him too if he weren't here. :roflmao: