Sign in to follow this  
Lubak10

When does school start?

Stardate:213625.7

I start my Junior Year on September 2nd!Since we didnt have a stupid teachers strike last year :bow: we actually start on time this year.

i start sept 3rd. i dont mind at all, but it means fall is coming then winter again, and that sucks, especially since it rained, and was so cool ALL SUMMER.

Here school has started for children... my little brother wookieofborg started school August 8(they get out of school somewhere middle of May, as he is a Senior he'll be getting out earlier).

As for me, I would be starting soon, if not alredy started if I wasn't injured...but, I will be postponing my return to my senior year of college in the Spring session.

Another September 2nd here...But I'm actually looking forward to the first day of school. It's a half day and you only have 15 minutes in each class. Now the second day, that's when I'll be worried. :bow:

School started here last monday (Aug 11th) when I go to work now I pass a bunch of kids standing by the road waiting for the bus and they look rather sad,at this I smile knowing I don't have to go to school...but then my smile fades when I relieze I'm going to work!Lame.gif

Well I not only go to college I work there (well, sort of, but it would take too long to explain). So it depends on how you look at it with me, but I have been going there to work / to take courses this school year from two weeks ago tomorrow.

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

I am in a special program called AmeriCorps which is volunteering at an Animal Wildlife Refugee, helping 'Birds of Prey' and Snakes (which I am not so fond about).... the tranining begins August 31st at 10am, and I will be able to check in August 30th sometime in the afternoon. For the rest of the students college begins Sept. 1st.

This summer has been great, but I really want to be independent, will miss my folks dearly :bow: though, but I think I can manage.

Click for Spoiler:

:bow: :) :bow: :bow: :) :lol: :) :bow: