Sign in to follow this  
Chief_Rosco

Star Trek Convention

Would anyone happen to know when the next Toronto Convention is? Thanks in advance. :blink:

Note: Just fixed codes.

Takara

Edited by Takara_Soong

POLARIS 21 (Formerly Toronto Trek) will be held on July 6-8 2007 at the Doubletree International Plaza hotel. So far, the only guest listed is Torri Higginson from Stargate: Atlantis. They have a website but I don't have a link. Just google either Polaris 21 or Toronto Trek.

You can check out the Star Trek Conventions Forum here at STF for information on Trek conventions. I don't have anything for Polaris 21 yet but I do keep my eyes open for upcoming conventions and update the listings regularly.

Edited by Takara_Soong

And thank you very much for your updates! I really apprecate it, Takara!!! I find it interesting to read about different conventions, and the guests, etc..., even if I'm not attending.

And thank you very much for your updates! I really apprecate it, Takara!!! I find it interesting to read about different conventions, and the guests, etc..., even if I'm not attending.

You're welcome. I find it interesting too. I can't help but think of Shakespeare when I'm going over the lists of great guests at so many conventions - "to sleep, perchance to dream" of going to one. :)