Sign in to follow this  
CaptainCave

Calling all friends for a wee bit of assistance!

An online game that I play, known as RWK (Race War Kingdoms), has a system where you can post your swimsuit photo link on different sites. Everytime someone clicks on the link and votes the photo as sexy, you get 50 ash. This ash allows you to buy things in the game and play poker to extend your amount or turn it into gold. I am asking for you guys to click the link and vote the picture as sexy, weather you think it is or not.

If you do I would greatly appreciate it.

http://rwk2.RaceWarKingdoms.com/cgi-bin/rw...wimsuitDicezero

Please vote Sexy!

Captain Cave (Chris)

I see that you've grown your hair long and lost some weight, Captain Cave.....but you really outta do something about those man-breasts............

It is not supposed to be a picture of me, it is supposed to be a picture that makes people want to vote sexy. I have updated it by the way and I find this new one is so much better... My friend had quite a few votes yesterday. This is the only site I posted on because this is the only forum site I know of. I thank you all for the assistance, and it is good to see some names I have not seen in quite a while....

I thank you for that.... I did used to look like that however I decided to change the way I looked after people complained of being able to see through my holey loin cloth. PLEASE VOTE... We need them votes... And spread it around to family and friends... (I put up a new Swimsuit Photo)