Sign in to follow this  
Crazy-Trek-Kitten

To the Mat

Hi there. Lets talk wre'slin. *he he*

I will start. I posted this on another topic here but it does belong here. Just a frew things to think about and discuse post your own things you like to discuse as well. :yucky:

I recorded it and from once Ric Flair at last the part I saw didn't get made a macary of. Witch is way I am geting really sick of wrestling. I love Ric Flair I stoped watching wcw cause Ric Flais wasn't one every week. And now to see what they are doing to him and making him HHH lap dog is sickaning. Nothing wrong with HHH I just can't stand to see what the WWE has done to him cause he was the first person ever (at lest back in that time) in the Royal Rumble to draw 5 or less and be there at the end and not only was he there at the end he won. (He had number 3 number)

Note: Number one was The British Bulldog and number to is another one of my favs Million Dollar Man Ted Debiase.

He won the world championship by wining that Rumble yes Sid helped get rid of Hogan and Hogan got rid of Sid (Justic of Vicuus witch ever you know him by) bottem line he servived.

Yes OMG A GIRL THAT IS A WRESTLING FANATIC. Yeah if you a'll wnat proff I got a digital camra and I have many pictures of my wall. Infact later today I will post them.

But yeah the last very good raw I saw was the Family Rerunion when IRS another one of my all time fav's and a hotie hot hotie lol. Rowdy Pipper, Ted and Duoble A Arn Anderson. I mean the WWE is treating some of it's Legends like disposable. I mean Ron Simmons or most of you better know him as Ferque (or however you say it) and all he does is say Damn.

But random wrestling rant sorry anywho that Rossie O'donaled vs. Trump was ok I have never done drugs in my life and seriously it was so messed up I was like I either have to be high or this is almost like David Arcet being WCW World Champ.

The end Cena faced I don't know his name but he is really tall. And then he hit him with a chair and it didn't face him and then Unaga attacked Cena. And now I think I will make a topic latter today and put the pics in it or something I don't know I am hungry. Bye hugs.

Here is a link back to the

post.

And here is one pic of a part of a wall of my room as proof I am a wrestling fan. Not all of my wall is this extrame but close to it. I hate white walls.

1000027yn4.jpg

Edited by Crazy-Trek-Kitten