Well for the most part they show them in order..

But the trek uncut... :lol: Thats a different story all together...

I know last week they had Unification Part 1 & 2 on and I think that was the first time I had seen it on TNN since I started watching TNG on that network. At one time they were going in order and then they just stopped doing that.

At one time they were going in order and then they just stopped doing that.

That made me really mad because I havent seen all the episodes and that was my chance and they wrecked it. :lol:

And what's with the 'guy' network thing, anyway? Just as many (or nearly) girls love Trek...

Anyways, that's the only channel that I get with TNG, so I have to put up with it. :lol:

And what's with the 'guy' network thing, anyway? Just as many (or nearly) girls love Trek...

Anyways, that's the only channel that I get with TNG, so I have to put up with it.  :dude:

HEY NOW, WE NEED A NETWORK FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chics got a few of their own networks. so give us one.there are quite a few specific networks, its about time theres one for guys in general.

Anyways, that's the only channel that I get with TNG, so I have to put up with it.  :spock:

HEY NOW, WE NEED A NETWORK FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chics got a few of their own networks. so give us one.there are quite a few specific networks, its about time theres one for guys in general.

Yes, but since when has any sane, well-adjusted woman with an IQ over 90 and a life watched Lifetime or any of its clones?

And guess what? Compared to Spike TV, that's looking pretty attractive. It's trite, but it can't be a fraction as crass.

Maybe I'll start a Network StarTrekFans.Network lol

I'm not sure why they need to have a men's network either as it seems to me most programming on television is targetted towards men already which is why so-called women's networks were created in the first place. We did do a gender poll at one time in the Voting Booth and of those who participated there were almost an equal number of male and female members.

You always seem to come up with the perfect solution for every situation VBG. lore.gif

I agree with you Takara, making a big deal about it being a mens network is a fine example of tptp spraying testosterone all over the place, totaly unnecessary imo.

It's just a gimmick, I predict that they will ba something else in a year or 2 because it will flop.

So true. Isn't this about their third change in the past 5 years or so? The Nashville Network to The National Network to Spike TV - seems like a hobby for them.

It's just a gimmick, I predict that they will ba something else in a year or 2 because it will flop.

So true. Isn't this about their third change in the past 5 years or so? The Nashville Network to The National Network to Spike TV - seems like a hobby for them.

Yeah, I pretty much stopped watching when they changed Nashville to National. It just ticked me off that CBS felt it was necessary to de-countrify it. I still watched TNG though, but now I don't even do that because of the annoying little spray paint thing.

Hey all Star Trek DS9 is coming to Spike TV. It starts with a marathon on Monday, April 5, 2004 at 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

Mirax Terrik

USS Gambit - groups.yahoo.com/group/ussgambit/

Hey all Star Trek DS9 is coming to Spike TV. It starts with a marathon on Monday, April 5, 2004 at 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

I gotta be honest -- I'm not really a marathon lover. Think I'll wait for the 7 pm showings beginning the 12th.

jeepsmilievalentinelights.gif