Sign in to follow this  
Odie

Mommy dearest: Paris Hilton wants kids, soon

Mommy dearest: Paris Hilton wants kids, soon

Plus: Adrianne Curry makes a clean breast of things

By Jeannette Walls

MSNBC

Updated: 11:08 p.m. PT Dec 5, 2006

Playgrounds in America might never be the same: Paris Hilton says she wants to have children — soon.

The partying heiress says that hanging around with her new best friend, Britney Spears, and Spears' two tykes has made her want to reproduce.

“It’s been my dream to have four babies by 30,” the 25-year-old heiress announced, reports Life & Style Weekly. And Hilton thinks she’s highly qualified for motherhood, explaining: “I look after animals, so I’d have a lot to give my kids.”

In fact, looking after kiddies has become so appealing to Hilton that she recently cut short a night out with Spears, announcing to friends, “We’re going home to the babies. We miss them.”

Just because she can take care of her dog that does not mean she is ready for motherhood. :assimilated:

And this is coming from a woman who was recently quoted as saying "I believed in santa until I was 17 when some mean person told me it wasn't true."

Yeah she'd make a real fine mother. [/sarcasm]

Jeez she is the type who wouldn't know one end of mother hood from the other, I mean she was nannied her whole life (that shows) and britney spears as a mother do not make me laugh. She is out more often them motering.

Devolution is occurring folks. And the blonde bimbettes are leading the way.

You know, some of me wants to volunteer for this mission, but another part says "Are you INSANE!??!!!" Upon which, the first part of me says, "Why yes I am, thanks for asking! Besides, I can always sue for custody and use her Hollywood past as evidence, and make her pay some hefty child support too. An heiress's payment in child support." At which point the second part of me says, "Niiiccee. But do you really want to raise a kid that's half Paris Hilton?" And the first part of me says, "Oh yeah. You're right. Nevermind then."

At least I'm never lonely.