Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

What Starship Would Us To Explore Our Galaxy?

If You Were Given The Chance To Explore Our Galaxy, Right Now, With Your Choice Of Any Starship Used In Any Form Of Sci-Fi, what would you Choose??

I'd Take The Defiant..or probably the Death Star <_<

Hmm... Here's my choices so far:

U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E - (Star Trek movies)

U.S.S. Voyager NCC-74656 - (Star Trek: Voyager)

Azguard ship - (Stargate SG-1)

Jupiter 2 - (Lost in Space - the movie)

Those are my choices, I can't choose! <_<

thats a hard one, but i like the defiant, and i also like a few of the ones from sg-1. the system overlords ships, are awsome, probably cause i like the whole egyptian thing going on too. the azguards ship, the ONEIL, was also pretty awsome, but i must say the BEST SHIP OF ALL, is the GALACTICA, of course with the full compliment of VIPERS.

I like the Defiant, but for an extended voyage I think I'd prefer something like Voyager's Prometheus.

I would say NCC-1701A if it could Cloak..!..However it can't , so I would say the Defiant is the best choice...

I'd like to take the Enterprise-D. It seems like a comfortable ship for a long voyage, but I would like to install a clock on it.

OK, I've limited down to two choices. Since you said from "SCI-FI" and not just Trek, here are my two choices:

If I were to have a full crew, I'd have to take the U.S.S. ENTERPRISE NCC-1701-E. It has all the luxuries of the Enterprise-D, but is more combat orriented with the Borg and Dominion threats of the time.

However, if I were going for a small ship with a crew of a 5 or so people, I'd pick the JUPITER 2 from the movie LOST IN SPACE without a doubt! That ship rocked! <_<

VOYAGER ...from the series finally ,it has upgrades from twenty three years in the future.............. :dude:

A Tardis is the only way to go. Of course, getting lost in it all the time would be a pain, but hey, you don't need a transporter or a shuttle. You just land it where you want to be. It even hides itself. Yep, definatetly a Tardis.

Stardate:213619.7

Im gonna have to go with with either the Defiant or possibly the Enterprise D with a transwarp coil!

A Tardis is the only way to go.  Of course, getting lost in it all the time would be a pain, but hey, you don't need a transporter or a shuttle.  You just land it where you want to be.  It even hides itself.  Yep, definatetly a Tardis.

ok, whats a Tardis?

A Tardis is the only way to go.  Of course, getting lost in it all the time would be a pain, but hey, you don't need a transporter or a shuttle.  You just land it where you want to be.  It even hides itself.  Yep, definatetly a Tardis.

ok, whats a Tardis?

It's from the Science Fiction show 'Doctor Who'..I believe it's a phone booth that's really a vehicle for travel..Yeah I know but anything is possible in SciFi!..It was a pretty cool show..I watched it a lot..The Tardis was a lot bigger inside than it looked from the outside...

I'd say the Voyager, if we could somehow cram Picard & co. & SG-1 aboard.

The Tardis works.

And as for the Death Star... :lol: (can we include Yoda?)

I choose the the USS Lollypop, it's a good ship. ;)

I would take anything with the name Enterprise emblazoned across the hull.

starship.gif

Click for Spoiler:

:lol: Yes I know it's going backwards ;)

As stated earlier, it would depend on the crew size.

For a large crew, I would prefer the Enterprise-E.

For a small crew, the Naboo ship from Star Wars Episode I. The gold one. It looked cool. :cool: