Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Daniels And The Tcw

Mr. Daniels, the time traveler, involved in the TCW has been seen 3 times so far on ENT.

"Cold Front"

"Shockwave, Part I"

"Shockwave, Part II"

Do you guys think he should return? What kind of character would you like him to be? Since he's not a regular on any show I know of, would you like to see him become a recurring character? Perhaps a regular cast member?

I'd love to see him return! I'd also love it if he became like "Mr. X" who was a guest star on THE X FILES Seasons 1-3. I think he'd have great potention as the "mysterrous guy who tips off Archer" type character. I'm not sure if he'd make for a good regular, but I think he'd rock as a recurring character as long as the TCW arc lasts. :laugh:

I would like to see Daniel return, it would be awesome. I love the Temporary Cold War plot, and will add in excitment. I would want him though as a regular cast member. Note: we see him sort of vaporize, so I do not think he is dead.

I've heard speculation that what we saw with Daniels demise was a holographic transmission (which would explain why he's still alive) but why would we not see him again?

I've heard speculation that what we saw with Daniels demise was a holographic transmission (which would explain why he's still alive) but why would we not see him again?

I agree. I don't think they'd just leave us with unanswered questions about this story arc. At least I hope not. I think he will be a recurring character.

I'd love to see Daniels return, too.

I do like the whole TCW thing. The stories are very interesting, the characters mysterious. It's a good idea that only one thing is for sure, all three of them, Silik, Daniels, the future guy, do only have their own interest in mind and help Archer only if it fits for them. This whole things gives the show a kick. I'd love to see more of this.

Much more than seeing Enterprise involved in a war - but you know my opinion on that in the meantime :laugh:

Ok, here is the stuff on Daniels...

Click for Spoiler:

We know that the Xindi attack earth because they were told that they would be destroyed by the federation in the future. So season 3 has an element of the cold war to it. It was suggested on startrek.com that later during the season the show will probably deal with the temporal cold war plot as well as the Xindi thing. So it is rather likely that we will see Daniels again. And I think we will.

I, too, would like to see Daniels return as a recurring character, as well as Silik and Future Guy. We need to see how the TCW plays out, and these three along with Archer are the key players. IMO the TCW will somehow contribute to the beginning of the Romulan War and the resulting formation of the Federation.

I love the temporal cold war! :bow: In my opinion,this conflict is the only excuse Ent needs to deviate from the previously established continuity in the other shows(and we should all admit,the timeline made-up in the 60's was pretty silly and should be changed to take into account some of the major events that have happened since that time).And the TCW just has so many possibilities :bow: I want to see Daniels again,and the Suliban. :dude:

Stardate:213614.9

I would love to see more of Daniels and the TCW.IMO that is one of the best story arcs Star Trek has ever had.I am just dieing to know who Future Guy is!!!!!!!!

yes I think it would be good for the show to see him again and keep the tcw going at least for awhile I thats one of the things that keeps me watching.