Sign in to follow this  
BEEVR

How Do I Post Fanfic?

IVE WRITTEN HUNDREDS OF FANFICTION STORIES...OK, MAYBE FIFTY...WELL, FINE: FIVE! AND THEYRE EACH ABOUT 65 PAGES LONG. WHERE, HOW,WHEN, AND WHAT CAN I POST? MY STORIES HAVE NO REAL PLOT. YOU'LL LIKE EM IF YOU LIKE ACTION, ADVENTURE, AND MAYBE EVEN A LITTLE SOUL SEARCHING AND ROMANCE, BUT NO LONG, DRAWN-OUT JOURNEYS IN THE DEPTHS OF THE HUMAN CAPACITY FOR ANY GIVEN SUBJECT. IN OTHER WORDS: MY STORIES HAVE A LOT OF ACTION, BUT AT TIMES MAKE NO SENSE WHATSOEVER.

CAN I POST THEM HERE?

WHAT CAN I POST?

HOW DO I POST?

WHEN CAN I POST?

WILL THEY ALWAYS BE HERE WHEN I WANNA SHOW MY FRIENDS OR WILL THEY VANISH LIKE A THREATENED TOSK?

THNX AND "BURP LONG AND PROSPER"

BEEVR :laugh:

you can post the fan fic in a thread here in the fan fic sub-forum, or you could post a thread containing a link to a site where you fan fic is based, as i do.

either way is good, but if you need a web-host if you want to link to it, http://www.angelfire.com works good and it is free.

and if you post here, it will stay here. that is unless the way the site is run changes in the future, but i doubt that. no need to change a good thing. but, it should be here.

you can post anything that is non-offensive and is proper for all ages of people.

does that help?