Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Welcome To The Guest Lounge

Welcome To the Guest Lounge, this is a place for STARTREKFANS.NET guests to say hello. We encourage you to register so you will be able to join in the discussions but feel free to say hello to everyone here.

Please tell us where you are from, if you are from the USA what state do you live in and if you are from a country outside of the USA then what country are you from.

We hope you enjoy STARTREKFANS.NET and again we encourage you to register and join in the conversations.

:dude: hi Everybody

I am a real fanatic for Trek!! As I hope you are too since your here as well.

I would like to invite you all to come game and visit with me in a online VR visual character chat room called the sims online in the city of calvins creek.

Other then simming in all of my spare time I read trek books and watch all the shows. I like science fiction and fantasy books but like fictional historical accounts too. Anything that causes my brain to adapt to a reality that different then my own, to think and mostly to feel.

has anybody read the Anne McCaferty books The Dragon Riders of Pern??? Im sure i spelled her name wrong :lol:

:laugh: hi Everybody

I am a real fanatic for Trek!! As I hope you are too since your here as well.

I would like to invite you all to come game and visit with me in a online VR visual character  chat room called the sims online in the city of calvins creek.

Other then simming in all of my spare time I read trek books and watch all the shows. I like science fiction and fantasy books but like fictional historical accounts too. Anything that causes my brain to adapt to a reality that different then my own, to think and mostly to feel. 

has anybody read the Anne McCaferty books The Dragon Riders of Pern???  Im sure i spelled her name wrong  :spock:

Captain!! *hug*

So good to see you around here!

You see, I'm in TSO too as Ezri Dax .. hehehe

oh, and hi all! good to be back :-)

Is this a TSO reuinion or what? :P.

I too play the game... not as much now as I did before (Long story)

My names in the city of Calvins Creek are: Admiral Rob, Captain James Kirk and Dr. Julian Bashir :dude:

I too like to read Star Trek books, infact I went to the public library the other day and bought like 5 Star Trek books but like a buck each :)