Sign in to follow this  
Charface

Hockey season

My team starts tomorrow. I also have tickets to see them on Feb. 18th. Go Penguins!

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Pittsburgh_Penguins.gif
Edited by MrPsychic

I love the start of hockey season. Both the Toronto Sun and Toronto Star had full preview sections on the new season. All kinds of people on campus wearing Leafs sweaters. A lot of people don't think the Leafs will have that good a year but I like the direction the team is going in.

Can't wait for the first game tonight. Go Leafs Go!

Buffalo first game is against Carolina. They will be raising their championship banner and recieving their Stanley Cup rings. I call it cruel and unusual punishment.

The game I am really looking forward to is with the Leafs! Go BUFFALO!

The game I mentioned earlier, I have seats so close, you can see me on tv :nono: And the game will be on NBC. I'm in section A11, which is right next to the face off circle, row B. Great seats, but expensive.... Two tickets cost me 300 dollars total...

I'm hoping the Penguins are that good, they actually looked like the whole team clicked together. How long this will last, I don't know, but it still looked really good.

Oh, I forgot to add, I bought a case of Iron City Beer for the Steelers and the Penguins. Pretty damn tasty, if I might say so.

Cans, it was cheaper. When you're laid off, you gotta look for deals :nono: I do plan on having draught Iron City or IC Light when I got to Pittsburgh for the game. The store I went to only had cans and glass bottles.