Sign in to follow this  
voyagerboy

HELP!

:D I followed the instructions at the old page and quite frankly i'm confused that one just started now it's been switched to this one which has now erased me from the books HELP!

:D  I followed the instructions at the old page and quite frankly i'm confused that one just started now it's been switched to this one which has now erased me from the books HELP!

The other Message board host had too many problems, frequently couldn't be accessed and at times would give many errors when trying to post or send PM's. That one was a free host and I really couldn't complain to anyone since I wasn't paying for the hosting srevice. I found this host, which does charge me a small monthly fee for the hosting service but also gives us more room for posting, better service and more support. It also has a much nicer interface. Most of the issues that caused me to switch to the new format probably weren't seen by most of the users on the board but I personally wasn't happy with the service. This one though has me dancing in the streets!

I'm sorry for the confusion of the switch so soon after start up but I think you will like this new interface MUCH more!

I agree VBG, at the old site, there were many problems behind the scenes, regular members were not aware of.

This site is taking a little getting used to for me as well voyagerboy,

but the more I cruise it and become familiar, the more I am becoming to LOVE-IT!

There are so many great features I have not begun to explore yet, I am looking forward to creating some very fun posts with, eventually.

Yes VBG, imo too, this site is a Hugh improvement, good work!

Sign in to follow this