Sign in to follow this  
Syperphobia

Star Trek is off da' chizzle... what?!?!

Hey, just wondering what do you like best about Star Trek Adventures....

The Movies, the TV Series, the Books, the action figures.... etc...

What I like of Star Trek is the dynamic actors and the characters and the storyline... how it can branch off to many storylines and always keep you thinking and guessing. Even the fans worst series, ENT is really good for me, although they do have some questionable series, such as 'The Crossing', the idea behind the episode is good.

:unsure: Bel Ami ;)

ENT isn't the "fans worst series", just the most complained about. :unsure:

Anywho, my favorite aspect is the the never-ending story element. You can change the ship, cast, write out characters, do whatever you want. Space is endless, the people are in the future, the possibilities are endless. This is why I love Star Trek. The sky's the limit! ;)

Stardate:213595.9

I like the fact that most of the technology and the idea of Star Trek isnt just fanatasy.Its a possibility.Technology wise within a couple hundred years(Or even sooner with the way technology progresses)we really could be boldy going were no man(or no one)has gone before.Star Trek isnt just a show its a look into a future that may not be too far ahead of us and the idea of that excites me.I dont know if it will happen in my lifetime but i say that within the next generation or two somebody will be sitting on the deck of a starship(maybe even the Enterprise :unsure: )and saying Warp 5 ENGAGE!

Besides the stories, characters and series arcs, what I like about Star Trek is its influence on the "real" world. So much of it is integrated into our every day lives. In my lifetime so far, I seen communicators (cell phones), TOS desk computers (PC's), TOS memory discs (floppy discs), to name a few, become a reality. Transporters are beginning to become reality. (An Aussie research team has successfully transported a beam of laser light.)

What I love most about Star Trek is seeing fantasy become reality.

ENT isn't the "fans worst series", just the most complained about. :)

Anywho, my favorite aspect is the the never-ending story element.  You can change the ship, cast, write out characters, do whatever you want.  Space is endless, the people are in the future, the possibilities are endless.  This is why I love Star Trek.  The sky's the limit! :lol:

sorry if i claimed ENT to be the worst series, i think it is great, but i just heard so many complaints.

:bow: Bel Ami :)

i have to be amazed at the technology thats out today and how alot seemed so unrealistic in tos, but now were actually using i everyday ,like the NEXTEL FLIP PHONE it looks and even sounds like a communicator???? fasinating. :)