Sign in to follow this  
Emerogork

Scavanger hunt

I am playing a scavanger hunt. This one is a question on STTNG. I need to know where shuttle bay 2 is located on the NCC 1701 E Enterprise. Any answers or suggestions in how I can get it?

I am playing a scavanger hunt. This one is a question on STTNG. I need to know where shuttle bay 2 is located on the NCC 1701 E Enterprise. Any answers or suggestions in how I can get it?

Welcome to the boards.

As far as I know, there isn't any canon on where the secondary shuttlebay is located on the Enterprise-E. It wasn't shown in any of the movies and I don't believe there was any mention of its location either. Any answer given would be pure speculation. I know of one website that features technical specs of various starship classes that says it is located at the very aft portion of the Engineering hull however that is not canon.

Just in case they made a mistake and meant to ask where shuttlebay 2 on the Enterprise-D was located, that would be on deck 13.

I can't give you a deck location, but I do believe that the shuttle bay that the Captain's shuttle in Insurrection launched from was shuttle bay 2. The main shuttle bay is CLEARLY visible both in the MSD and the external (aft) shots at the stern of the Engineering hull, but I would speculate, based on a relative size comparison of the Enterprise E and Enterprise D, that it is Deck 10 or Deck 11. I could, of course, be totally wrong.