Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

MY MUSICAL MOOD OF THE MONTH

well everyone seems to be sharing their musical mood of the moment, so heres mine, since i bought the disc almost a month ago now, all i listen too in the house, is EVANESENCE "FALLEN" it is a GREAT disc. rather deep, dark, painful, and moody, but it fits me sooo well right now, its almost exactly how i feel right now. especially a few of the songs on the disc. Bring me to life, Going under,Tournaqit, Hello, and My immortal, but all of them are great. give it a listen, its a great disc.

so anyone else here heard the disc? what do you think of it?

WOW. no one here has heard this disc? well its a really good one, im driving my wife nuts listening to it ssooooo much. oh well.

wow????? heres one >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gotta machine head gotta a machine head , its better then the rest maachine head?????? gotta clue????????? :unsure:

wow????? heres one >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gotta machine head gotta a machine head , its better then the rest maachine head??????                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              gotta clue????????? ;)

Click for Spoiler:

bush???

:unsure:

I like them! That is one of the three CD's I'm playing constantly right now.

I'm writing an Enterprise story and I play Evanesence, Audioslave and Disturbed for angsty inspiration. I'll probably never have the courage to let anyone read the story, but it satisfies my right brain.

sounds cool, if you wont let us read it, give us a hint as to what its about. im still listening to them pretty much on a daily basis. pretty dark, and moody music isnt it. but at the same time it just makes you want to get up and do something about it, the bad mood your(im) in that is.