Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Picard

I cant believe this...

Well... maybe I can. As many of you might know I work for my old high school running their cable station during the summer. I was just told that they want some help with a video project. This video project is to show to all the teachers in the district for the district's back to school thing. Ever year they have a theme, and every year it sucks. I heard last year it was Star War and the comedy was bad, and one year they got sponges thrown at them. This year they want it as a video bit.

Now comes the part I can't believe... This year they want to have the theme as Star Trek! They want to do so it looks like TOS. And guess who's boss/old teacher said he had the perfect person for the job... Yep... So I need some help. I need high quality shots of anything in TOS so I can use green screen and make the video. I can make the transporter effect and phaser effect, but I need 720X486 still shoots of the bridge for ever seat, the view screen, hallways, transporter room. I also need video clips of the Enterprise from space, going into warp, a plant, Earth, and is possible the end clip from ENT. I'll post more about the script later on, but I need the help now for I have until next Friday.

Please help... I don't want them to screw this up... Beside, I also have to help on costumes...