Sign in to follow this  
rustypelican

Would you make a good business manager?

Would you make a good business manager?

My Results:

quiz1675outcome3.jpg

The Natural Leader

If you want to move up the ranks, you probably have what it takes to make that climb! You're creative, assertive, and empathetic. You easily draw groups together and enjoy heading them up. Most promissing, you enjoy bringing out the best in others. You have high expectations of them - possibly higher than they have of themselves - and you're prepared to do what it takes to help them realize that potential. Just be mindful not to let more superficially forceful characters push you out of the way.

My Results:

quiz1675outcome1.jpg

The Great Dictator

You're a natural born leader, just waiting for the right job to come along. You're strong, decisive, and authoritarian. Everyone around you respects you... at least that's what you'd like to think. In reality, the way you are perceived may be much different. At best, your arrogant, bullish, autocratic approach is seen as old fashioned. At worst, it's ridiculed by peers and management alike. You would be wise to be more open to the views of others, and less critical of people who disagree.

That can't be right!

Same as RP and kor

seems we have lots of leaders . now we need followers :laugh:

The Natural Leader

If you want to move up the ranks, you probably have what it takes to make that climb! You're creative, assertive, and empathetic. You easily draw groups together and enjoy heading them up. Most promissing, you enjoy bringing out the best in others. You have high expectations of them - possibly higher than they have of themselves - and you're prepared to do what it takes to help them realize that potential. Just be mindful not to let more superficially forceful characters push you out of the way.

Another leader here :laugh: Actually I was a bit surprised to end up with this result, and surprised in a good way too.

My Results:

quiz1675outcome3.jpg

The Natural Leader

This is a BIG surprise! :laugh: