Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Q REPORT

Star Trek News:

4329bc20736c6-1.jpg

New Star Trek Magazine Launches in the U.S.

To help celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Star Trek franchise, CBS Consumer Products and Titan Magazines have launched a new Star Trek magazine. Available on newsstands beginning August 22, the new bi-monthly magazine will feature exclusive interviews, features and behind the scenes access.

View StarTrekFans.net Topic: Click Here

SyFy Portal Article: Click Here

TrekWeb Article: Click Here

(Thanks to athena28 for link/post.)

william_shatner_m5.jpg

Comedy Central Roast of William Shatner!

The show is scheduled to tape in August in Los Angeles. "The COMEDY CENTRAL Roast of William Shatner" will air on Sunday, August 20 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.

Comedy Central Info: Click Here

TrekWeb Article: Click Here

(Thanks to thatsfunny for post.)

STARTREKFANS.NET Episode Guide:

Starting a New Project?

VBG: What I've been looking into is actually turning the Episode Guide into 5 books, each series would be covered in it's own book. I haven't worked out all of the details yet but this is my idea. I would write a series overview for each series along with my thoughts and observations and maybe a season overview for each season. Then there would be an "Official" STF synopsis for each episode. After each synopsis there would be member reviews of the specific episodes.

Trivia Wolf 359:

Week Four of Four.

The last week of Trivia Wolf 359 is taking place now! To participate, send in your guesses to question numbers 1525 and 1527 to 1542, to master_q via PM. You have till 8PM EST, Saturday, July 1st. Good Luck!!

Star Trek Trivia Forum on StarTrekFans.net: Click Here

post-68-1149367199.jpg

Prizes.

First prize - Star Trek Fan Collective - Borg

Second Prize - Star Trek: Insurrection

Third Prize - Star Trek: Nemesis

The first three place winners of the Trivia Wolf 359 competition will receive prizes! Winners will have to send mailing address to VABeachGuy in PM. (NOTE: Anyone under 18 years of age must get permission from parent/guardian, before sending any personal info. | NOTE: All personal info will only be used to ship your prize to you and will never be used for any other purposes.)

Wolf 359 Party!

All Trivia Wolf 359 participants are inivted to the Wolf 359 Party in the StarTrekFans.net Chat Room! Door opens at 4PM EST on Saturday, July 1st. Hope to see everyone there!

A Look Back:

Leslie-Kirk%20Color%20Sm.jpg

Eddie Paskey

According to the StarTrekFans.net message board Eddie Paskey has been a member for two years! In July 04 we had a very special "TREK-NEWS-TALK" Q&A chat with him.

View StarTrekFans.net "TREK-NEWS-TALK" Transcript: Click Here

Edited by master_q

To help celebrate the 49th anniversary of the Star Trek franchise, CBS Consumer Products and Titan Magazines have launched a new Star Trek magazine. Available on newsstands beginning August 22, the new bi-monthly magazine will feature exclusive interviews, features and behind the scenes access.

49th anniversary?

To help celebrate the 49th anniversary of the Star Trek franchise, CBS Consumer Products and Titan Magazines have launched a new Star Trek magazine. Available on newsstands beginning August 22, the new bi-monthly magazine will feature exclusive interviews, features and behind the scenes access.

49th anniversary?

You're right. Didn't pay attention to my copy and paste

I will edit it.

Normally, I would immediately subscribe to this new Trek mag. However, given my recent horrible experience with the Star Trek Communicator (who has never refunded me any money or sent me the promised back issues to make up for it), I will probably just pick up this mag in the stores if I see it.

Since Eddie Paskey has been a member of StarTrekFans.net for two years, I posted a link to our "TREK-NEWS-TALK" Q&A Transcript. :biggrin:

Eddie Paskey is a member here? He was obviously choked to death by tha cloud creature again because I haven't seen any posts from him......... :biggrin: