Sign in to follow this  
thatsfunny

Comedy Central Roast of William Shatner!

William Shatner has been confirmed as Comedy Central's newest Roastee! Their previous roasts have been pretty awesome, be interesting to see what they'll do to Shatner. I'm guessing there will be a ton of "TJ Hooker" references. :welcome:

From the official press release:

COMEDY CENTRAL is taking command and putting William Shatner in the hot seat. Shatner is confirmed to brazenly travel where only the strongest have survived, as the all-comedy network's newest Roastee, it was announced today by Elizabeth Porter, senior vice president, specials and talent, COMEDY CENTRAL. The show is scheduled to tape in August in Los Angeles. “The COMEDY CENTRAL Roast of William Shatner" will air on Sunday, August 20 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.

One Sunday night I was listening to The Drudge Report on the radio and he mentioned this roast thing on Comedy Central. It was with Pamela Anderson. And from what Matt Drudge said, it was basically just a one attack after another....there was little to no comedy value whatsoever.

But I don't know.... It is not my cup of tea anyway.

One full hour of non-stop jokes of William Shatner... I'll have to get some dip and chips for that!

I can only imagine the amount of Captain Kirk jokes :welcome:

I just hope they have this on the Secret Stash. Uncensored is the only way to watch roasts.