Sign in to follow this  
master_q

#1526 {Official} Star Trek Trivia - FAST BLAST TRIVIA

{Official} Star Trek Trivia #1516

TRIVIA WOLF 359 w/ Guest Host MASTER Q

FAST BLAST TRIVIA

This is going to require some flexibility for all of us. If you wish to participate in the Fast Blast Trivia, each of you individually will have to schedule an appointment with me, master_q, to participate in this. I have made sure that my schedule would be very liberal this month. However, 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST would be the best time to schedule an appointment with me. (Time Zone help? Click here.)

Fast Blast Trivia will be done individually in private message. I will send a list of Star Trek trivia questions to you. You will have five minutes time to send in your answers to Fast Blast Trivia via PM. No more then that five minutes! This will be timed.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Scheduling an Appointment:

Contact me in PM. (Click here.)

In your PM please label it "Fast Blast Trivia Appointment". Tell me what day and time would be best for you. Keep all times in the EST time zone! Please, if you can, try to make it close to the time I advised earlier. Try not to schedule it on Saturday. --------Addendum: I WILL NOT DO IT SATURDAY.

Once we agree, I'll send you a confirmation PM. That will contain the agreed day and time.

Please Make Note: One attempt per player. No reschedules will be accepted. In case you don't show up to the agreed time & date, no make ups. Period. (Unless an emergency.... a hardship case.)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Starting Fast Blast Trivia (Ready? Set? Go!):

At the scheduled day & approximate time I will send you a PM. This PM will ask if you are ready.

Give it a reply......Tell me you are ready.

Once I receive your reply, I’ll send you the Fast Blast Trivia PM. When I hit send, my stopwatch starts there. So be ready and on the lookout!!

Submit your answers before your five minutes run out! Remember, the clock is ticking. Do not worry, you do not have to answers all the questions, answer what you can.

Grading Fast Blast Trivia:

For every question correct, you will get one point.

For every question you get wrong, you will be deduced one point.

Skipped questions have no effect.

Note: Net scores of Fast Blast Trivia will not be allowed to turn out negative. (Anyone that gets a negative value will get a zero instead.)

Q1: Who was the only cadet to beat the Kobayashi Maru simulation?

Answer: Kirk

Q2: In what episode did Kelsey Grammer appear in? (Grammer played in Frasier & Cheers.)

Answer: "Cause and Effect"

Q3: Who on VOY, dreamed to have come on the bridge naked!?

Answer: Tuvok

Q4: In what episode is Chekov transformed into a multi-faceted geometric solid?

Answer: "By Any Other Name"

Q5: According to Weyoun on "To The Death", how long had the Dominion existed?

Answer: 2,000 years

Q6: Who was Ilari Autarch's heir?

Answer: Demmas

Q7: In Star Trek IV, who was captured by the U.S. military?

Answer: Chekov

Q8: Name the person who tortured Picard in "Chain of Command".

Answer: Gul Madred

Q9: On what episode did Tuvok carry a memory virus?

Answer: "Flashback"

Q10: When is Vulcan Day?

Answer: August 23rd

Q11: Robert DeSoto commanded what ship?

Answer: U.S.S. Hood

Q12: In "The House of Quark", Quark claims to have killed who?

Answer: Kozak

Q13: Who was the captain of a Boslic freighter on DS9?

Answer: Rionoj

Q14: In TOS, Orions appeared in three episodes. Name two of them.

Answer: "The Cage", "Whom Gods Destroy", and "Journey to Babel"

Q15: "The Hotel Royale" was a novel written by whom?

Answer: Todd Matthews

Q16: What kind of shielding was used by Tom Paris to bring the Delta Flyer into an environment primarily composed of water?

Answer: Immersive shielding

Q17: Garak was first seen in what episode?

Answer: "Past Prologue"

Q18: What starship was named after an astronomical artist and was lost in the battle of Wolf 359?

Answer: U.S.S. Bonestell

Q19: "The Hotel Royale" was a novel written by whom?

Answer: Todd Matthews

Q20: Julian Bashir, Henri Roget, Chirurgeon Ghee P'Trell, among others were nominees for what award?

Answer: The Carrington Award

Q21: Mr. Hendorf was a security officer where?

Answer: U.S.S. Enterprise

Q22: What did Kirk say is the most important reason for climbing a mountain?

Answer: "Because it's there!"

Q23: A judiciary official of what government was sent to investigate Kovin, an arms dealer, for allegedly assaulting Seven on Nine?

Answer: Entharan government

Q24: We learn that Uhura's name means "freedom" in what episode?

Answer: "Is There in Truth No Beauty?"

Q25: Who is Spock's "half brother"?

Answer: Sybok