Sign in to follow this  
Lollypop

The Original Superman Costume For Sale

:laugh: That was an interesting link, it turned out to have more Trek article's for auction than it did for Superman. My favorite was this;

Elsewhere in the sale, dedicated Star Trek fans are expected to pay up to $30,000 (£18,500) for a piece of railing from the original Starship Enterprise. Spock's railing from the Enterprise was salvaged by a fan The nine-foot wooden railing - which was next to Spock's station on the ship's bridge - was salvaged by a fan after being thrown out by Paramount.

$30.000? :lol:

:laugh: That was an interesting link, it turned out to have more Trek article's for auction than it did for Superman. My favorite was this;
Elsewhere in the sale, dedicated Star Trek fans are expected to pay up to $30,000 (£18,500) for a piece of railing from the original Starship Enterprise. Spock's railing from the Enterprise was salvaged by a fan The nine-foot wooden railing - which was next to Spock's station on the ship's bridge - was salvaged by a fan after being thrown out by Paramount.

$30.000? :laugh:

There'll be someone who will buy it. :cheese: Now that's dedication for you. :lol:

30,000 Bucks For Some Railing!!!??? The Railing On Spock's Side Of The Bridge maybe

But It's Still Just Freakin' Railing :laugh:

Oh well.....some one Will Buy It I'm sure.