Sign in to follow this  
master_q

#1516 {Official} Star Trek Trivia - FAST BLAST

{Official} Star Trek Trivia #1516

TRIVIA WOLF 359 w/ Guest Host MASTER Q

FAST BLAST TRIVIA

Welcome to our very first initiation of Fast Blast Trivia here on StarTrekFans.net's Official Star Trek Trivia!

This is going to require some flexibility for all of us. If you wish to participate in the Fast Blast Trivia, each of you individually will have to schedule an appointment with me, master_q, to participate in this. I have made sure that my schedule would be very liberal this month. However, 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST would be the best time to schedule an appointment with me. (Time Zone help? Click here.)

Fast Blast Trivia will be done individually in private message. I will send a list of Star Trek trivia questions to you. You will have five minutes time to send in your answers to Fast Blast Trivia via PM. No more then that five minutes! This will be timed.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Scheduling an Appointment:

Contact me in PM. (Click here.)

In your PM please label it "Fast Blast Trivia Appointment". Tell me what day and time would be best for you. Keep all times in the EST time zone! Please, if you can, try to make it close to the time I advised earlier. Try not to schedule it on Saturday.

Once we agree, I'll send you a confirmation PM. That will contain the agreed day and time.

Please Make Note: One attempt per player. No reschedules will be accepted. In case you don't show up to the agreed time & date, no make ups. Period. (Unless an emergency.... a hardship case.)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Starting Fast Blast Trivia (Ready? Set? Go!):

At the scheduled day & approximate time I will send you a PM. This PM will ask if you are ready.

Give it a reply......Tell me you are ready.

Once I receive your reply, I’ll send you the Fast Blast Trivia PM. When I hit send, my stopwatch starts there. So be ready and on the lookout!!

Submit your answers before your five minutes run out! Remember, the clock is ticking. Do not worry, you do not have to answers all the questions, answer what you can.

Grading Fast Blast Trivia:

For every question correct, you will get one point.

For every question you get wrong, you will be deduced one point.

Skipped questions have no effect.

Note: Net scores of Fast Blast Trivia will not be allowed to turn out negative. (Anyone that gets a negative value will get a zero instead.)

Edited by master_q

Vold made 11 Points in FBT, Fast Blast Trivia

Rick Alverado 7 Points

sea trooper 4 Points

Q1: Who performed the wedding ceremony of Leeta & Rom?

Answer: Sisko

Q2: Name the resistance group that Commander Chakotay was a former member of.

Answer: The Maquis

Q3: Who was the director of Star Trek VI?

Answer: Nicholas Meyer

Q4: What species was Kes?

Answer: Ocampa

Q5: Before coming to the Enterprise-D, the Repulse was the ship who served on?

Answer: Dr. Pulaski

Q6: What device links each Borg ship to every other ship within the Borg Collective?

Answer: Central Plexus

Q7: Name this person: Dax’s first host

Answer: Lela

Q8: Ilian had what post on the Enterprise in the Motion Picture?

Answer: Navigator

Q9: Name the ensign that went through Pon farr and attempted to mate with Torres.

Answer: Ensign Vorik

Q10: Who was raised as a human, but was actually a member of the Q Continuum?

Answer: Amanda Rogers

Q11: What was Seven of Nine's COMPLETE Borg designation?

Answer: Seven of Nine Teriary Adjunct of Unimatrix Zero One

Q12: When Seven of Nine was a young girl what was her favorite color?

Answer: Red

Q13: In Insurrection, Data said that his legs are how long?

Answer: 87.2 centimeters

Q14: In “All Good Things...”, Data in that future holds what famous ‘chairmanship’?

Answer: Lucasian Chair

(Title given to a Professorship of Math @ Cambridge University)

Q15: What episode do we first see Morn?

Answer: “Emissary”

Q16: What Klingon dish is very similar to gagh, but is a larger form?

Answer: Racht

Q17: Phaser is an acronym for what?

Answer: PHASed Energy Rectification

Q18: In what episode does Sisko propose to Kasidy Yates?

Answer: Looking for Par’Mach in All the Wrong Places

Q19: Neela Daren had a romantic relationship with whom?

Answer: Jean-Luc Picard

Q20: Who is the dominant humanoid life-form on planet Talos IV?

Answer: Talosians

Q21: “John Doe” was a member of what humanoid race?

Answer: Zalkonians

Q22: The Deep Space Niners played baseball against what team? (Team’s name?)

Answer: T’Kumbra Logicians

Q23: When Jean-Luc Picard was a cadet third class, he was assigned to what planet, which has a Nausicaan Outpost nearby?

Answer: Morikin VII

Q24: In 2367, a Romulan spy offered what illegal item, in the Cardassian Union, to Quark?

Answer: Maraji Crystals

Q25: What ritual did Tuvok take part in, in which he had to survive in the desert for 4 months w/ only a ritual blade?

Answer: Tal’oth