Sign in to follow this  
Commander Chad 'Flame' Young

U.S.S. America (post-TOS movies) Wants You!

The U.S.S. America is the last of the Constitution-refit class vessels in StarFleet. We serve as part of the backbone of the Federation fleet.

Currently, we are doing a historical research plot to find ways for the Federation Council to answer the desire of the Andorian delegation to secede from the Federation. At the time of this posting, we are preparing to study the Battle of Gettysburg (making sure that history hasn't been changed due to our last couple of stops).

What the ship really needs for this mission are Science officers. Yeah, yeah, it's a historical research mission. What's that got to do with Science? Well, nothing. However, the XO's wife is 28 weeks pregnant and has gone from having one child in utero to a set of twins within a few hours. The XO (me), who also serves as the Chief of Science, has his hands full with the mission at hand as well as the health and safety of his wife and child(ren). Someone needs to help the Medical personnel explain this mystery.

Overall view of the Simulation:

The U.S.S. America is a freeform, plot-driven simulation. The CO and I do have plans and certain things that we have built into the plot for clues to help solve the mission, get things accomplished, etc. However, most of the action comes from the rest of the crew. We're pretty open to much of anything going on as a subplot or maybe leading into the next mission.

If this has peaked your curiosity, email me (cflamey@gmail.com) or visit our Yahoo! group (http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/uss_america_a) to find out more.