Sign in to follow this  

Anyone here like the Grateful Dead? I'm a big fan of them and saw them about 8 times in concert before front man Jerry Garcia died. I attended a memoral gathering for Jerry in Central Park in New York a couple of days after his death.It was the last time I was surronded by a large group of Deadheads.

The best thing about a Dead concert was it was always part circus,flea market,and concert. You always arrived about 5 or 6 hours before the show and wandered about the parking lot where people sold everything from tie-dye tee shirts and love beads to drums and mushrooms.

Those were truly the good ole days!

I have lisdtened to them before, can't say I am or am not a fan, because I don't listen to their music enough to really be able to choose. However I love the song "Touch of Grey" and the music video of that song.

I'm not a Dead Head but I like a few of their songs, you would probably consider them the worst choices but Trucking, 'Hell in a Bucket' and Touch of Grey come to mind.

Those are all good songs,I really don't consider any Dead song as bad. My favorite songs are "Suger Magnolia" and "Uncle Johns Band".