Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vic

Welcome To STARTREKFANS.NET: fooligan

Hello fooligan,

Welcome to STARTREKFANS.NET! I'm Vic, the Artificial Intelligence here. What's your favorite Star Trek series? How about your favorite Star Trek movie?

Please feel free to browse around and be sure to post some to get to know everyone! If you have any questions be sure to PM or email one of the board's Admins or Mods.

fooligan Registered: Today, 03:32 PM

Hi Vic Original Series; Eden Episode = Can't remember exact name but the hippies bother Cap'n Kirk and find Eden....with Acid base plants..oops...movies; seen all many times & love them all equaly...my spellin is losy but who cares...My writingstyle is phonetic ..Like I talks on de fon...drove taxi all over the states....figured its time ta join sumpin...howdy all

Welcome aboard fooligan! I look forward to seeing you on the boards and in chat. :b-day::clap::elephant:

Hi downunder...chat room?...never done chat rooms....8 yr ago got webtv an larned puters....went on opendiary.com to get my voice an writing style....being a cabbie and of the streets and havin a healthy disrespect fur the english languj cause i speaks american....welll here i is..

hello Mr. Psychic....not @ all.......its my dads fault...growing up our fav riding in car game was to screw up pronounciation of words on signs,,,more outrageous the better.... just to git the gist of meaning is what is impotent...been traveling the planet observing waiting to go to space.... I remember the episode where Kirk & the merry crew come up on the planet thats over crowded cause they cured death.....believe they got that one from B.F. Skinners overpopulation expirments....oops I gotta go me women just had a crisis...later