Sign in to follow this  
MoulinRouge

[S] Spoilers for Episode 4, "Enemy Advances"

These spoilers first appeared at Trekweb.com via Steve Krutzler. Sound pretty bizarre to me. Berman and Braga's imaginations have been working overtime. You don't suppose that they'd actually drop the puritannical adolescent BS and let Archer throw away that boy scout badge completely, do you? I read in some other spoilers on this ep that....

Click for Spoiler:

the concubine gives Jonathan "the eye" more than once. Of course we may still be too freaked out by the orange bubble blowing speaker. :o You don't suppose they'll drop the tease and actually Captain Archer to go to bed with a woman instead of having dumb *buttocks* decon dreams about it? Would they dare? :biggrin:

Click for Spoiler:

Do you realize how long its been since we've gotten to see Scott do a steamy sex scene? Years! B&B had better stop teasing us on this, unless they're gonna go all the way, so to speak.

Hmmmmmm. How long do you suppose it's been since Archer's been with anyone? I bet it would be pretty intense if it happened. :biggrin:

Damn! Now my hopes are up. Guess I'll have to go watch Trilogy, again.

No lie. Picard was allowed. Why not Archer?

Click for Spoiler:

Unless Jon met someone of the fairer sex while he and Trip were enjoying some shore leave on Enolia before he and Trip were captured by their patrol ships, I can't imagine when he would have had an opportunity to have sex unless, as some speculate, he and Trip are carrying on, :o At any rate, if Archer frees this woman she is free to give herself to him. It's not as if he purchased her and she's subordinate to his will. One wonders if Trip will ask him what his criteria is for offering sanctuary that could piss off hostile races. Oh, if she asks for help and she's hot, then we can offer asylum? Of course the writing staff may not yet be ready to create conflict between Archer and Trip that lasts more than 42 minutes so I wouldn't count on that question being asked. :tear:

As long as there's decent story to accompany--go for it and stop the adolescent teasing is my opinion. Archer needs a way to relieve stress at this point and I doubt that B&B would allow Trip to give him a massage. :biggrin: Toss the boy scout badge and indulge us.

Click for Spoiler:

loi248.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

How could a concubine resist? :devil:

Click for Spoiler:

How, indeed. :biggrin:

wrongstuff12.jpg

Although I have to admit, I'm sorry we won't get to see that massage. Thank God for fanfiction, eh? :devil:

Ok, I'm done. I'll stop being bad now. But damn, he is such a beautiful, beautiful man. TPTB just can't let all that fire go to waste.

But damn, he is such a beautiful, beautiful man. TPTB just can't let all that fire go to waste.

Can I volunteer for the concubine job? :biggrin: