Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Trivia Session 4

Trivia Session 4

Well we just had it and we had a good time.

And it was said to be very fun and informative

As soon as possible (most likely Sunday) I will post the questions/answers and tell everyone how many points they made.

The only thing about this session is that not many came :-(

If the time is bad or something to that nature, then please tell me and maybe we could all arrange a better time . . .

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

MQ, todays TC was so much fun, thanks for hosting it and thanks to all the members who came and made it the best trivia chat yet! I would love to do them more often if possible.

:biggrin:

Yes, it was tons of fun! I really enjoyed it. Thanks for all the hard work you do with the Trivia forum/chat. It's always a lot of fun.

Thank You

I try to make each session better and better. I have learned what works and what does not.

For example the first session it had more raw questions which made it the session less interesting

I think for trivia to be successful in the chat room it has to be less formal then the message board. That’s a key thing that I have learned and that I’m trying to implement

For doing them more often I don’t know and probably would have to say no for myself personally. I can only ask so many questions. Each week I try to think up 10 or more questions and then I have to think up 26 to 28 for a trivia session. That is a lot of questions. There is no way I think I’m going to do it ever week. I might consider hosting another kind of chat room session and I’ll of course try to keep it entertaining.

Master Q

Chat Room Points:

ensign_beedrill

34 points

TheUnicornHunter

28 points

bysty

12 points

Alterego

8 points

Master Q

ya that trivia session rocked. i wish i had discovered the trivia earlier. this is a ball!

im glad youre doing this type of thing Master_Q!

I'm so sad I missed it :hug::wow::hug:

Will try to be there next time (well.. I'll probably be in vacation by then :hug: )

omg I can't believe I missed it! I was all excited for it and everything because I had never been able to go since my computer was wacked and I couldn't get in the chat! and then my mom made plans to go away for the weekend without telling me until friday night, and we had no internet connection! I am sooo sad!!! :wow::hug::hug::hug:

and then i'll be away for the next two chats, so I wont be able to go into one until the fall! I am very depressed!