Sign in to follow this  
Bionicx

ENT in the UK

Hello to all.

Does anyone from the UK know when/if ENT will be back on Channel 4? I checked the ENT Channel 4 mini site but could find any times.

Can anyone help?

:biggrin:

Hello to all.

Does anyone from the UK know when/if ENT will be back on Channel 4? I checked the ENT Channel 4 mini site but could find any times.

Can anyone help?

:biggrin:

If no one can help and you can't find it on TV I would suggest KaZaa or other type of download (If you have high speed access). That way you could atleast still see the show.

Thanks VaBeachGuy, I might try KaZaa when I have high speed access. I guess I could keep a lookout on Channel 4 who knows? In the UK BBC two was the channel that used to run Star Terk, but they never bought the rights to show ENT even after years of TOS, TNG, DS9 and VOY. Quite sad :biggrin:

:o Well Alterego I done some digging on this and in the Star Trek Mag in the UK it said that Channel4 would run ENT in July. July is almost over, I have a feeling that I'm not going to see ENT for a good few years or so now. :biggrin: There is such a lack of Sci-Fi on the 5 Channels I can gain access to. Sure there is FreeView but the set top boxes are to pricey and hard to get a signial around here :o It's soo sad :( Sorry I'm starting to rant. I guess I will live in hope I could give them an e-mail asking for info, but it does not look good :wub: Oh the humanity! :lol: :tear: