Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Kirby Puckett Dead at age 45

Kirby Puckett the Beloved MLB Player, Hall Of Famer, and Former Minnesota twin, who lead them to 2 World Series Titles Died Monday after suffering a stroke, He was 45, he spent 12 years in the Majors until he was forced to Retire due to Glucoma (SP) he is proably the most popular athlete in the History of Pro Sports in Minnesota.

I was shocked when I read this. Only 45 years old and dead of a stroke. It makes me wonder what use is it for me to be torturing myself at the gym every day.

I was shocked when I read this. Only 45 years old and dead of a stroke. It makes me wonder what use is it for me to be torturing myself at the gym every day.

He really let himself go, he was way overweight and I think might have been what lead to his early death, hit the Gym there Kor, if we would lose you I would have nobody to talk WWE with

This is a loss for Major League Baseball of a universally well liked athlete. He was born in Chicago, attended Bradley in Peoria for a year, then went to Triton Junior College in River Grove. He was drafted by the Twins and made it up to the big leagues in just two years. He showed that desire and talent could make up for a body type that most people did not see as that of a typical Hall of Famer. RIP Kirby Puckett.

If it makes you feel any better, I've heard that he wasn't in the best of health and his weight had ballooned up on him over the past few years. So Kirby wasn't in top form.

He was an awesome player. He'll be missed.