Dana Scully

Picard or Riker

Who is hotter Picard or Riker?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who is hotter Picard or Riker?

• Picard
    • Riker
    • Neither

We really only see his amorous side with Vash (I think that was her name), and of course with Beverly. 

353998[/snapback]

There were more women than just Vash and the crappy, forced thing they tried with Bev. We knew of past romances with Jason Vigo's mother (Bloodlines) and Jenice Manheim (We'll Always Have Paris). Phillipa Louvois and he had a date at the end of The Measure of a Man. Then there was Kamala (The Perfect Mate) and Nella Daren (Lessons). We learned in Tapestry that he had been quite the ladies' man and, in the altered version of events he did start a thing with Marta Batanides. I guess we can't really count Eline (The Inner Light) since Picard wasn't himself.

Personally, I agree with the aforementioned Phillipa Louvois when she called Picard "a damn sexy man".

What about that Stellar Cartography woman? I forgot the episode.

354251[/snapback]

That was Nella Daren in Lessons.

I asked my sister.

She said neither one.

She likes Chakotay.

If I remember right, my mom once said she thought Riker was "cute" while I was watching TNG (though, she later said Ben Sisko had Riker "Beat ten ways to hell" in the looks department about an hour later, while I was watching DS9).

When my beard first started to grow in during my senior year in high school I tried to imitate Riker's look on TNG, to impress the ladies....

it didn't work. :)

I'd say neither as well, though to Riker's credit, before my girlfriend and I started watching TNG together, I told her come Season 2 she'd be falling for Riker. It's hard to imagine ladies liking Picard, because of his age... I think Jean-Luc Picard is a better character, more distinguished, than William T. Riker, but in the attractiveness department I always thought Riker had it, no contest. (I'm not gay, but nor am I blind.)

What the heck, I'll vote Riker. I think he deserves it, though I'm attracted to neither.