Sign in to follow this  

so how about this one? i loved the first one, cant wait to go see this one, probably this weekend. too many good movies coming out all at once. ive got enough time on my hands right now, but not enough money, lol. if its not one thing its another. oh well. so anyone else really looking forward to this movie, or am i all alone on this one. :rolleyes:

Stardate:213559.1

Your not alone.I loved the first movie as well and Im definitly looking forward to #2

Ladies and Gentlemen of S Fans. Net, It is with great restraint for the Pg vocabulary of this awseome board that I don't totaly loose it at how amazing Bad Boys II was. It totaly blew away the rest of the summer flics I've seen so far..Especialy Arnold, Angelina and Johnny. If you like action that makes you smile and clap and enjoy laughing along with the characters and barley being able to blink without missing sometyhing then BB2 is for you..there and not one profanity. :wow:

well i just went today to see BAD BOYS II and i tell you i thought the first one was good, well this one blew it out of the water, and talk about entertainment, it was action packed and GREAT. i was blown away by how good this movie was. i was expecting good, but this was soooooo much more than good.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats all i could say about that. if you liked the first, or like ENTERTAINING ACTION FLICS. this is a MUST SEE MOVIE. :wow:

I'm thinking about seeing this, but I have 2 questions which will be the deciding factor.

1. Is there an intelligent plot, or is it just a summer action flick? Since Will Smith is in it, I'm expecting an intelligent plot. :wow:

2. The other thing is, since the movie is rated R, is their nudity and/or women in skimpy clothing? I find this to be a big turn off for movies.

THANKS for the imput!