I know Shrek doesn't really care for JAG, but does anyone here like it?

IMO, it's great. Got the guys in uniform, the ships, the planes, drama, romance, action, what more could you ask for? :rolleyes:

Oh, and I'm a HUGE shipper.

yeah J.A.G.'s great, with the exception of the whole guys in uniform thing. lol. but i do love mac shes a hotty. :rolleyes: i love the F-14 and aircraft carriers are great. so i especially love the eps where harms on a carrier doing some flying.

Stardate:213559.9

I used to watch it with my grandpa.It was a cool show.But when my grandpa died i quit watching it.Just too hard :rolleyes:

I've only watched a couple episodes, if it was on in the mid 80's I'd have soaked it all in.

I think you're thinking of a different program VBG. JAG started in the '90s. Here's a link to the CBS website J.A.G. The show stars Canadian David James Elliott (you knew I would have to point out that he's Canadian didn't you).

I really dislike the military, I am against war. I know as a human, I have to accept what we got, but I just would not watch a show supporting hte cause, :) freeom of america is great, isnt it? :)

I love JAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dad & I watch it together, and have since it first started.

Guess what?

Click for Spoiler:

I was walking in Great Falls park (Maryland side) with my class, and we ran into "Ice Queen" (sadly, a pretty bad episode) being filmed. We saw the scene with the guy on the bridge with orange glasses, spraying stuff on the rails-- so my dad & I watched it religiously for the next month or so. One time I was in the bathroom, and he suddenly yelled "Orange glases!". So I came running in, and sure enough, that was the episode.

Click for Spoiler:

In case anybody's wondering, it's the one where Lieutenant Singer the Wicked Witch gets killed. You know, the one more about NCIS than JAG. Word is, they're planning a spinoff on that one too, or so a camera techie told me. He didn't know when it would air. I think I'll stick with normal JAG when it does.

:lol: