Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

Nerd pick up lines

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Bad Nerd Pickup Lines

This site started in response to a customer coming in to AIT Computer Service and commented on what cause we were supporting with our anti-static wrist straps, mistaking them for one of those Lance Armstrong style bracelet things. Upon hearing this anecdote related to me, I said "Instead of 'Livestrong' we should make some wrist straps that say 'Nerdcore'." A few minutes later, I thought of the first bad nerd pickup line, #3728.

None of these pickup lines should ever be attempted, since they are the most terrifyingly nerdly lines I could come up with. They're just really, really bad. Some may be funny, but others will make you snort in disgust and amusement. And if anyone ever tries one of these lines on you, simply reply "www.howaboutno.com/never". They'll understand. And probably go cry about how much of a nerd they are. And without further ado, here they are (and feel free to submit your own to me!):

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3750: "Baby, you take my breath away just like that one time when the Halon was accidently released in the server room."

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3749: "When I'm around you, my heart flutters like it does after I drink 6 can of Jolt in an hour!"

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3748: "Hey want to go get dinner and see a movie with me? Alright, I've got my laptop, a few DVDs, a case of Jolt, and a bag of Cheetos in my car. Meet you there!"

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3747: "Let's go back to my place and see if you can help me mount my hard drive in the right slot."

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3746: "Baby, your rack is bigger than those that hold the servers at work!"

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3745: "Baby, your eyes are almost the same color as the cold cathode lights in my computer case!"

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3744: "Baby, you are as mysterious as the random reboot problems I'm having with my Linux server!"

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3743: "Baby, when you look at me it makes me melt like an incorrectly wired LED with too much voltage passing through it.

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3742: "Baby, I need you like a Radeon X850 needs a 400W power supply!"

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3741: "Lady, your so hot you could fry my mother board!" - submitted by Anonymous

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3740: "Relax, don't worry; I don't have a virus . . .but I do have a trojan." - submitted by Anonymous

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3739: "Come on over to my place and I''ll show you how to achieve O(n^2)!" - submitted by Anonymous

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3738: "Most people say women are NP-complete, but if I get you into bed, I can solve you in polynomial time!"

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3737: "Baby, want to come over to my place and explore the Physical Layer?" - submitted by Anonymous

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3736: "Baby, whenever I use my Palm, I think of you!" - submitted by Anonymous

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3735: "Baby, you must be running a TCP protocol, since every time I talk to you, your body gives me an acknowledgement!"

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3734: "Baby, I'd really like to hack your box!" - submitted by Anonymous

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3733: "Baby, if your body was a source code file, I could write several pages worth of comments on each of its functions!"

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3732: "Baby, let's head back to my place so you can play with my new Thurstmaster joystick!"

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3731: "Baby, if all the other girls here were Pentium 2s, you'd be a Pentium 4!"

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3730: Baby, you're sexy enough to be my desktop background picture!

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3729: "Baby, you hacked into my heart and executed loveatfirstsight.exe!"

Bad Nerd Pickup Line #3728: "Baby, you're so shockingly hot, I had to put on an anti-static wrist strap!"