Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Favorite Winter Olympic Sport

Bobsled.

Other than that I don't pay much attention to winter sports. I might catch figure skating just to watch Michelle Kwan choke again.

I mainly watch the Winter Olympics for the figure skating, but I do love to watch ski jumping, luge, bobsled, and freestyle aerials.

With the addition recently of skeleton, I HAVE to add that one (not to mention that would be a cool event to try). And I really got into watching curling during Salt Lake Games.

I might catch figure skating just to watch Michelle Kwan choke again.

I did not think she really needed to be granfathered onto the Olympic squad.. there is a much better skater that they are leaving back here in the US, who SHOULD have had that final spot on the team (and that was Emily Hughes, who received 3rd place at this year's Nationals)

Besides the fact I like the sport and am of course going to be cheering on Kimmie Meisner & Sasha Cohen... I have to agree on how you worded that APW.

Edited by Yillara_Skye

I agree. Emily Hughes got screwed over bad.

There's no excuse not to have her on the team. Michelle Kwan is good, but she can't handle big time pressure and she didn't earn a place on this Olympic team.

I really don't have a favorite. All of them impress me very much. I wish everyone, not matter what country there from, to do their best in the games. Okay, I do have a favorit team! Go Jamaican Bobsled Team!