Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jeanlucPicard00

Heard of the sims online?

Hi all!!

There is this game you see, it is a big glorified chat room with some VR interactions, building, and interdependences. If you have ever played "The Sims" it is very simular. Its a Maxis EA game and somewhat costly for what it is, but its generally $40. and 9.99 a month. The first month is free so if you buy it and dont like it just pack it all back up, return it to the store, and call up and cancel your account at no charge and full refund.

We, My friends and I, play it often and are in need of some ship mates and hosts. We play in the city of Calvin's Creek, as a neighborhood of "Federation Space" We have some 40 members who are complete Star Trek fanatics. we each hold trivia games for Simoleans at each of our lots on schedualed days.

Sorry I already have an Enterprise-D but you may build the origianal ship or ENT's first one or a Soverien class as is "E" there is a Voyager as well. And an Excalibur as the Ambassador class.

We have a Vulcan servey ship a DS9/Terok Nor a SF Academy, SF Intelligence, voyager, enterprise, excalibur, the continuum, SF Interspecies Cooking school, Charasmatic Maquis Base and many more who all need good roomates to come role play with us.