Over at www.quicktime.com there's preview for a new movie coming out called PETER PAN. I've allways been a fan of small-scale fantasy stories, like PETER PAN, so I'm looking forward to this movie very much! It comes out Christmas this year, I'm gonna try and drag my mom to this one! :laugh: (She and I love going to the movies. :lol: )

Anywho, here's a link to the preview: Click here!

I watched the preview, it looks very exciting. I think I might drag my whole family to see it. :lol:

Well call me a party-pooper, but I jus't don't see the need for another remake of Pan..the original animated film and Hook after it where more then enuf IMO and feel that this is just another way for hollywood to make a buck by re-making or re-doing movies that we've already seen..that being said..I'll wait for rent.

Well call me a party-pooper, but I jus't don't see the need for another remake of Pan..the original animated film and Hook after it where more then enuf IMO and feel that this is just another way for hollywood to make a buck by re-making or re-doing movies that we've already seen..that being said..I'll wait for rent.

Ah, well, I'm not into animated movies unless it's CGI. Besides, the animated Peter Pan looks like a kid's movie. This new theatrical version looks like a movie for all ages. :clap:

Over at www.quicktime.com there's preview for a new movie coming out called PETER PAN.  I've allways been a fan of small-scale fantasy stories, like PETER PAN, so I'm looking forward to this movie very much!  It comes out Christmas this year, I'm gonna try and drag my mom to this one! :unsure: (She and I love going to the movies. ;) )

Anywho, here's a link to the preview: Click here!

Thanks for the link.Looks like a film I'll want to watch!

Yeah, I watched the trailer, it seems like a very cool movie. Unfortunately, I don't have a good excuse to go see a children's story. I might see it when it comes out on DVD though.

I can honestly say that I don't want to see it. I think it looks really cheesy and corny. Nothing can top 'Hook'. That was pro.

Hmm...  Actually, I think Hook looksy corny and cheesey with Peter Pan being a more serrious story and truer to the original book. :biggrin:

ive never really liked the original peter pan story however, so i really liked hook because it was different. well, everyone has different tastes.

Hmm...  Actually, I think Hook looksy corny and cheesey with Peter Pan being a more serrious story and truer to the original book. :biggrin:

I agree CJLP, Hook was a good movie but it wasn't the true peter pan story. I love the original disney peter pan movie and this new movie looks like it is keeping true to the animated version and just bringing it to life. It looks really great and I look forward to seeing it with my niece and nephew.

Hook was a good movie but it wasn't the true peter pan story.

This Could Be Because It Was A New Story :biggrin:

Anyway..I May Check Out This New Peterpan Movie..Maybe

I love the original disney peter pan movie and this new movie looks like it is keeping true to the animated version and just bringing it to life.

Actually, the new movie is more in keeping true to the original written work by Sir James M. Barrie.

Lol. It's funny because I just realized that. I have noooooooooo idea. Maybe they somehow got an advance screening?? Or they just lied. Lol.

lol. i doubt it. im the movie guy in my group of friends, and i have totally different tastes from everyone else. i like the stylish movies like fargo or snatch or resevoir dogs. They like all the unintellegent movies like xxx or 2 fast 2 furious. (a movie has to prove itself to me. i have zero respect for a movie if i see a trailer that has heavy metal music, or spells their name using numbers or slang). I might like Peter Pan but I don't think so. I never liked the cartoon. I did like Hook though, but that's probably just because it WAS a bit different. I dunno. I'll have to go watch it and see.