Sign in to follow this  
Yillara Skye

Does any one remember Boulder Dash?

OK, my mom recently bought for me a game for GameBoy Advance. It is an updated version of one of my favorite games BoulderDash(A puzzle type game). It has a cute story mode, where you rescue a friend by gathering pieces of a shattered "Dark Mirror"(she was kidnapped by the Dark King). It also has a battle mode where you try to outsmart up to 3 other players(or the computer)...then the most hysterical thing...this new version has the option of playing in the classic version, complete with the old pixilated graphics! Fun things is I remember these levels, and I get laughing so hard when I make big mistakes(such as causing the monsters to chase me, dropping boulders on my characters head, getting pinned in a corner in the first 20 seconds of the game! I love this game and was just curious if others remember or own this game??

This is the nwe one I got! Love it!

223819.jpg

This a large pic of the old one, so I put it in a spoiler

Click for Spoiler:

bdash.jpg

You think that seems funny, try playing some of the video games from the early to mid 70's. Those are the games I grew up with and they were so basic and simple comapred to what we have now.

I had an old Atari 2600 video game system and tons of games.I think Boulderdash was one of 'em.I can't be sure,it was so long ago.I still have my old Atari 5200 boxed up in storage,and a dozen games.I loved that Popeye game where you ran around catching Olive's hearts before Bluto clobbered you.

I had an old Atari 2600 video game system and tons of games.I think Boulderdash was one of 'em.I can't be sure,it was so long ago.I still have my old Atari 5200 boxed up in storage,and a dozen games.I loved that Popeye game where you ran around catching Olive's hearts before Bluto clobbered you.

I remember that game. Man, do I feel old!