Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Michael Westmore in London

I received the following email regarding Mr. Westmore's upcoming make-up demonstration in London.

My name is Simeon Muller and I work with Make-up Artist Magazine. We are putting on a trade show in London this January and are having Michael Westmore, the Department head over all the Star Trek aliens for Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, and Star Trek: Voyager, as well as Enterprise. He has never appeared before an audience in UK before so this might be a rare treat for any Star Trek fans in the UK. We are just letting the Star Trek community know so that they can come meet him and talk with him. The show is January 28-29th 2006 and he will be speaking one day and just meeting people the next day. I hope that you will inform your members of this great opportunity to meet the maker of so many great Star Trek Aliens. If you would like more info you can email me or just go to our site at

http://www.makeupshow.co.uk/index.html.

Regards,

Simeon Muller

Make Up Artist Magazine

Tel: 360.882.3488

Fax: 360.885.1836

e-mail: simeon@makeupmag.com

www.makeupmag.com

If you are in the London area in late January, this sounds like an incredible opportunity to learn more about how Trek aliens were designed and made-up. I wish I could be there.