Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Takara_Soong

Grand Slam XIV - Pasadena, CA

According to the Creation website, Brent Spiner will be attending Grand Slam XIV but will not be appearing on stage. This is the note that appears at the site:

Brent is coming Saturday to the convention to sign autographs and do photo ops. He is not appearing on stage. He will, however, be doing a bit of spring cleaning and has a booth at the convention offering some Star Trek collectibles that he has accumulated over the years!

Gosh, what I wouldn't do to get my hands on his collectibles!!!!

According to the Creation website, Brent Spiner will be attending Grand Slam XIV but will not be appearing on stage. This is the note that appears at the site:

Brent is coming Saturday to the convention to sign autographs and do photo ops. He is not appearing on stage. He will, however, be doing a bit of spring cleaning and has a booth at the convention offering some Star Trek collectibles that he has accumulated over the years!

Since I live in California I might be able to go! I would love to see Brent Spiner. I might become speechless at the sight of him, but it might be my only chance to see him in person.

Should I wear my Naval uniform if I go?

Since I live in California I might be able to go! I would love to see Brent Spiner. I might become speechless at the sight of him, but it might be my only chance to see him in person.

Should I wear my Naval uniform if I go?

Definitely! If you get a picture with him, it will look great and you may get some preferential treatment. LOL

I have look at my schedule and it does look like I can go on Saturday and Sunday. First I will have to ask my boyfriend if he wants to go along with it, but there is a good chance I might go! :clap:

There have been a few more Trek additions to the Grand Slam lineup. The complete list of guests includes:

• Avery Brooks (Benjamin Sisko, DS9)
  • Jonathan Frakes (William Riker, TNG)
  • Garrett Wang (Harry Kim, VOY)
  • Tim Russ (Tuvok, VOY)
  • Grace Lee Whitney (Janice Rand, TOS)
  • Robert Picardo (The Doctor, VOY)
  • Alice Krige (Borg Queen, ST:FC, VOY)
  • Jeffrey Combs (Shran, ENT; various characters, DS9)
  • Majel Barrett Roddenberry (Christine Chapel, TOS; Lwaxana Troi, TNG)
  • Rod Roddenberry
  • Brent Spiner (Data, TNG) will be signing autographs and for photo ops but will not be appearing on stage