Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Trivia

This is my very last week of doing the trivia here..And I will finish it off with 'SpaceTigger's Farewell Trivia Chat' on 11/05/05. I hope that you all can participate in my final Trivia events..It's been fun..

Be sure to check out the message board questions for I feel there is a golden opportunity for you all to get some big points this week..

I'll be sending you my answers tomorrow evening, actually it's nearly 3am so I suppose it'll be this evening.

Hope you get a better turn out than last week.

It looks like we've got a ST special this week trivia players, it seems to be mostly devoted to Spacetigger's favourite character and we all know who that is - Kai Winn of course.

Make this week a record turnout!

Well, my last week hosting the Trivia here is coming to an end. I just posted the answers for the message board trivia questions. Thanks to the few who sent me answers this week. I'm not going to post the scores till tomorrow night as I want to include the Chat Scores as well. And that'll be it for the Trivia for me..

Once again I want to thank you all for playing STF's Trivia over the past 15 months that 've been hosting it. I hope it was as much fun for you all as it was for me.. :drool:

(Good thing I stopped by today to check the community out)

Hi this is master_q. I want to show my appreciation for SpaceTigger and give my very best wishes to him. Spacetigger put 100% effort into the Official Star Trek Trivia competition. Spacetigger week-after-week produced good, fun and interesting trivia questions......and that's the key to the continued success of the official trivia. My hat off to him. And I hope all of the trivia participants have told SpaceTigger how much they have appreciated his hard work in running it!

So best of luck, SpaceTigger!

Best wishes and luck to whatever you do to fill in the new void!

(By the way I might be able to stop by for the farewell chat. I have to do a couple of quick things...but I'll try to run home)

Master Q

You have done a great job with it! I wished i had time to play it more! Will you have someone else do it in your place?

I wish the best to you!

You have done a great job with it! I wished i had time to play it more! Will you have someone else do it in your place?

I wish the best to you!

Thanks Lursa! I appreciate that, I did have fun doing the trivia over the past year or so..As Jack just said, he and Matt are running and asking the trivia questions now..