Sign in to follow this  
Mike

# 1305 - {Official} Star Trek Trivia

{Official} Star Trek Trivia #1305

Nerys Quotes, Tell me the episode they are from.

A: “He wanted to protect the innocent…and separate the darkness from the light. But he didn’t realize that a light only shines in the dark…and sometimes innocence…is just an excuse for the guilty.”

B: “If you don’t take that hand off my hip you’ll never be able to raise a glass with it again!”

C: "There's a view of the Holana River. You can see it from every room in the house. At night when the stars are out you can only hear rushing water. It may be one of the most romantic spots in all of Bajor."

D: “I did some checking. She died in a Cardassian hospital seven years after she met Dukat. Seven years. Do you know how many Bajorans died in the labor camps during that time? Died! While my mother sat sipping kanar with Dukat.”

E: “You’re good, really good. The house, the food, stories, it’s all very convincing. But I don’t believe a word of it.”

Answering: Do not answer here, send your answers to this week’s trivia questions in a PM to me(SpaceTigger).

Please include the Question number in your PM..

I suggest that you save a copy of your answers in case you need to re-send them to me.

STC008D.jpg

Answers:

A: The Darkness and the Light

B: Emissary

C: Looking for Par’Mach in all the Wrong Places

D: Wrongs Darker than Death or Night

E: Second Skin