Sign in to follow this  
Section47

Star Trek: Beyond What's Left Behind

Hello everybody.

New here, but I just wanted to let you know of the existence of Star Trek: Beyond What's Left Behind. It's a brand new, script-based online virtual series that continues the storylines and characters from the end of DS9.

We've just aired our sixth episode and still have a full series of 22 to premiere, so you're not too late to catch up. Check out our website where all our released episodes so far sit, and let us know what you think.

http://www.trekonline.org/bwlb/index.html

Thanks.

Tony, I was just thinking we needed to get something like this here.

for those of you not in the know, I'm also a writer on the show and co-created it.

We're doing some cool stuff. Believe me, Tony is a great writer.

Check it out some time.

Um, co-created? :welcome:

Anyway, just thought I'd pop in to let you know the show is not dead. It has just moved back to TrekOnline at http://www.trekonline.org/bwlb

Tony Black, the exec producer of the show has moved on, so I, the creator of the show, returned for the time being, and am heading it up again for now. I am unsure when we'll have new episodes ready to go, but we will start re-posting all the old ones very soon. So if you did not read it before, you can start over now.... Or in a few ays that is :spock:

Edited by JBurn

I'll give it a read to compare ti to the already existing book series that chronicles the post-DS9 series.

Cool, I'll let you know when the episodes are posted back online... The pilot will be re-posted sometime this week, and all 12 episodes already written will be reposted one by one, followed by new episodes after that.

And about the books, I didn't like them, which is one of the reasons I started this series... A lot of DS9 fans I talked to before starting this, felt the same way. Anyway, not everyone is going to like this series, some people will like the books better. But I'm glad you're willing to give us a shot...

Some of you know what BWLB is, and some don't. It's a DS9 spinoff, script based series written by a group of fans.

Anyway, the series had it's up and downs, and has been on a vrey long break for a while. The show had moved, the the people in charge of the show had left, and the creator of the show (me) returned to keep it on the net. Anyway, we had to regroup, and it took a while, but we are back. The sad thing, is we lost a lot of our fan based that took had taken us forever to get.

Anyway, we are back with a brand new episode, and have all our old episodes reposted so they can be read as well. The new one is a stand alone episode, so even if you haven't read the others, you can jump in and read it. And if you like it, you can always go back and read the old ones. Anyway, now is a great time to start reading!

The site is HERE.

If you read it, please let us know what you think on our forums.