Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Do you do anything for Halloween

I'm going to be a butt pirate and go after my girlfriend's booty. :P

No, seriously, I'll probably just get drunk or go to work.

Click For Spoiler

For the first time in over 20 years we won't be going T or Ting this halloween, Jems outgrown that so instead we spent nearly $500 on decorations for our 1st annual Haunted Walkway here at the apts.

Adjoining neighbors have thrown their hat in as well agreeing to add what they can to spook it up, it is shaping up to become the best show on the block.

358021[/snapback]

I hope you can post a picture of that!

358062[/snapback]

Here's a preview. We started putting it together this past weekend, nothing which uses electricity (2 fog machines, 3 black lights, 3 strobe lights, 2 string lights) are up yet but here's the Gruesome Greeter temporarily set up for this pic along with doorway and window decorations so far. (a hugh bat hangs behind the Jack curtain which is right above where the treat table will be positioned)

halloween1.jpg

Turning around facing down the walkway you see what Jem and some neighbor kids started doing to the walkway (webs and ghosts) A flying grim reaper will be strung from the far tall tree center back to the stair railing visible in both pics.

4.jpg

Rain sogged out the webbing so repairs are needed and MANY little extras (Evil Dead dioramas, headstones, rats, spooky signs, dismembered body parts, dozens of candles & a remote controlled device which is placed among bushes; makes different scary sounds at the push of a button) still need application as well but we'll wait till the last day for those. I'll post more when completed...

358730[/snapback]

That looks fun