Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

The Self-Destruction of The Ravens

many people thought they could contend this year for the AFC Champions, but its all but over for them it appears, why do you think so, I think its the Coaching, and relying on an older defense, with alot of aging stars

As a Raven's fan, I have a keen interest in this. I don't think its the coaching. The defense may be getting older but they are about the only part of the team that is successful. The Ravens have made some poor draft picks. The last decent pick was Todd Heap. Kyle Boller has been nothing but a huge disappointment. He needs to go. The best QB that the Ravens ever had was Trent Dilfer and they got rid of him after he won the Super-Bowl! Hes still getting the job done wherever he goes while we are stuck with Boller.

The Raven's offensive line is among the worst in football and has been for years. But every time the draft comes along, they either pick a QB or a defensive player. They do nothing to beef up the offensive line.

For the little bit that he plays, Neon Deion is not worth the money. They should use that money on getting some good young players with potential.

The Ravens are going absolutely nowhere this season. I have season tickets and its getting pretty hard not to give them away every Sunday.

Edited by Kor37

I thought they were gonna contend with the Steelers for the Division Championship, Not The Bengals, I mean The Bengals...or The BEEN GALS.

I don't have high thoughts for the Ravens coaching staff so I think coaching has a lot to do with it.

I also agree that using the 46 Defense is part of the problem, the West Coast offense is tailor made to stop the 46 Defense.

Aside from that though they don't have a QB that's worth anything and that's always a team killer.

I just had to bump this thread to say: WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES!!

RAVENS 4-0.....WHOO HOO!!!!!! :nono: