Sign in to follow this  
Itchygomba69

Monday night Matchup

I'm thinking this is gonna be a high Scoring game, Steelers win 33-30

On a Side Note, my G/f is IN CA and at the game, look for a blonde on TV with a Steelers Sign thats says I love you Joey!

On a Side Note, my G/f is IN CA and at the game, look for a blonde on TV with a Steelers Sign thats says I love you Joey!

Would that be the blonde getting the beer poured over her by some Charger's fan?.......... :veryangry:

I'm thinking this is gonna be a high Scoring game, Steelers win 33-30

357334[/snapback]

Let me know if you see her, I've been making DVD's of every NFL game this season. If she's on the TV I'm sure she'd like a copy of it.

Havent seen her yet

The Best Guy in the NFL, all in all a great Human and a Future hall of famer Jerome Bettis is back in his 1st game of his last season, I hope he has a good game

Edited by dragonwrangler95

Bad call by the REf IMO on the Ward TD run and Madden agrees

Edited by dragonwrangler95

357383[/snapback]

It's easy to say that a ref made a bad call when you have all the slow motion and instant replays out there, but on the field, it's a split second decision. I used to referee soccer, and even then, it gets pretty fast out there, so you have to call what you see from your point of view. Then again, I'm not above ref bashing too. :veryangry:

357383[/snapback]

It's easy to say that a ref made a bad call when you have all the slow motion and instant replays out there, but on the field, it's a split second decision. I used to referee soccer, and even then, it gets pretty fast out there, so you have to call what you see from your point of view. Then again, I'm not above ref bashing too. :veryangry:

357394[/snapback]

I too used to ref soccer....Kool

That Fair Catch penalty was BS, gave Momentum back to the Chargers, Alana wasnt on TV, I hope Big ben is Ok, but the Steelers got 2 other solid QB's as a Backup unlike (Gulp) The Jets!

Final score Steelers 24-22.

357401[/snapback]

The Steelers won the game but may have lost the season if Rothlisburger has a torn ACL. They're a strong team though so we'll see.

Final score Steelers 24-22.

357401[/snapback]

The Steelers won the game but may have lost the season if Rothlisburger has a torn ACL. They're a strong team though so we'll see.

357432[/snapback]

Even if Big Ben is out, i have faith in both Maddox and Batch, Steelers are 1st and Foremost a Running team

Even if Big Ben is out, i have faith in both Maddox and Batch,

Can't go wrong with an XFL quarterback!!! :veryangry:

Well, Roethlisberger only has a hyperextended knee and bone bruise, not a torn ligament. I would expect Maddox to start on Sunday, but with Parker and Bettis running, they'll take the pressure off of the quarterback.

They arent ruling him out Playing this Sunday, but I doubt he will

but watching Around the Horn, I just saw the replay again

Ouch!