Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Bauer

NHL 2005-2006 Season Begins Tonight

After sixteen months, one cancelled season, a new CBA, several rule changes (some of which are stupid, IMO), a new logo, and a lot of players switching teams, the NHL has returned from sports purgatory.

All 30 teams are in action tonight as the NHL attempts to relaunch itself. This season brings a new parity to the game where more teams than ever before have a chance at winning hockey's greatest prize: The Stanley Cup.

This season also brings the debut of "The Next One", Sidney Crosby (Pittsburgh) and Wayne Gretzky's debut behind the bench in Phoenix.

I'm pumped for hockey's return, especially as the CBC lockout has been resolved in time for the return of Hockey Night In Canada.

Thoughts?

http://www.tsn.ca/

NHL.com

nhl-logo.jpg

I'm excited about the Penguins signing all the new players. Ziggy Palffy, Mark Recchi, John Leclair, Joclyn Tibult, Sergei Gonchar. Looks like the Penguins won't be the bottom feeders again. :lol:

I am excited about the Pens too, but as i type this they are down 2-0 :lol:

I love hockey almost as much as Football

I saw the Rangers and Flyers game on OLN, do they have the cable rights to the NHL now, and just curious since NBC has NHL Rights now, they should show some games on USA IMO