Sign in to follow this  
3 of 7

The last episode in season 3

Ok, I noticed that the computer had some problems, and posted my post two times without the text, so I'll try again:

The thing I was wondering about was; Is the last episode in season 3, called " Zero Hour " , a cliffhanger?

Since I'm watching season 3 at a steady rate, began Sunday, and already is almost half way through, I needed to know about the last episode in season 3.

I just want to know if " Zero Hour " is a cliffhanger, because if it is, I will wait to see it ' till I get season 4.

PS.: VBG, just delete the other posts there nothing stands.

:lol:

Zero Hour is a semi cliff hanger. It'll resolve one story, but start another one. I won't say what it is so I don't ruin it for you. :lol:

That's exactly right. It resolves one story and begins another. You'll enjoy it - lots of action, good storyline.

As was said, there is a bit of a cliff hanger that will be picked up in season 4 but you do get season resolved. Zero Hour was a very good episode, don't wait to watch it.

Ok, I'll see it then I get that far. :(

By the way, I saw four episodes last night! The last one I saw, was " Harbinger ", so I'm getting there rather fast!

Ok, I believe I will see " Zero Hour " on Saturday!

PS.: I saw three episodes last night, and the last one I saw, was " Azati Prime " ! What an ending that one had! :(