Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KIMIMELA

I'm finally over my 2000th post!

I found this website from somebody's signiture at startrek.com. I joined in July 2004.

Firstly, I would like to thank VaBeachGuy, for his dedication and hard work put into this website. I think it is really, really good and you are great. Without this website, my liking for Trek would be history. Thank you.

I want to also thank DrWho42 introduced me to the world of Trek and he helped me round the boards when I was a newbie.

Hangon and DutchDebbie, thank you for being really funny ( :frusty: ) and great friends.

I obviously can't mention everyone but you are all very friendly and I am so glad I am a member. Thank you so much, you guys! *Massive Hugs*

Love, Cara

298.gif

YAY!!!!!!! WAY TO GO CARA! :frusty:  B)  :eek:  B)

356199[/snapback]

*Hears banging upstairs* BrB *Shouts at her brother and his friend*

Babysitting is a bad mistake....

Thank you, LOTB. :huh:

Great job!

356225[/snapback]

:frusty: B) Thanks. Wow, I never thought I'd get this far. I thought 100 posts was a lot

I found this website from somebody's signiture at startrek.com. I joined in July 2004.

Firstly, I would like to thank VaBeachGuy, for his dedication and hard work put into this website. I think it is really, really good and you are great. Without this website, my liking for Trek would be history. Thank you.

I want to also thank DrWho42 introduced me to the world of Trek and he helped me round the boards when I was a newbie.

Hangon and DutchDebbie, thank you for being really funny (  ) and great friends.

I obviously can't mention everyone but you are all very friendly and I am so glad I am a member. Thank you so much, you guys! *Massive Hugs*

Love, Cara

This sounds like an acceptance speech for an Oscar or something.....

:lol:

Hangon and DutchDebbie, thank you for being really funny (  ) and great friends.

Love, Cara

This sounds like an acceptance speech for an Oscar or something.....

:(

356327[/snapback]

Oi! Well, I do like to be polite. What do you want me to say?

"VBG I think you're a **** " ?? :lol: